For a relaxing and safe togetherness in the winter season 2020In order to ensure a relaxing and safe togetherness in the coming winter season 2020, we have worked out comprehensive measures regarding Covid-19. The protection and safety of our guests and employees is our top priority.
- Please note that at the moment there is an obligation in ALL CLOSED PUBLIC AREAS to protect twear the mouth-nose protection
- With our cleaning concept of the Hollu company and the associated increased cleaning and disinfection intervals, we take care of our guests and employees
- Our employees wear mouth nose protection or face shields
- Our employees are tested frequently for COVID 19
- Plexiglas panes are fitted where necessary
- The minimum distance of 1 m must be maintained in all areas of our hotel
- We kindly ask you to wear your own mouth and nose protection every time you go to the buffet. Buffets take place in compliance with the hygiene regulations (hand disinfection) and with the necessary distance
The wine list & bar menu are available in digital form - directly on your own device (QR Code)
We thank you for your understanding that it is not possible to make specific table requests for the minimum distances to be observed
Hotel bar: The seats directly at the bar are limited
- Mouth and nose protection is also required for activities outside the home (use of the gondola, public transport, taxi rides, shuttle services), as is the hairdresser. We kindly ask our guests to wear the mouth-nose protection where the minimum distance of 1 meter cannot be maintained.
- According to the Austrian federal government, there is a mask requirement for everyone in supermarkets, post offices, banks, petrol stations and in the food retail sector (e.g. bakery, butcher, pastry shop).
- Our hotel is currently only open to guests who also stay overnight (no Day SPA & à la carte)
- Passenger lifts may only be used by single persons or persons belonging to the same household
- We ask you to refrain from "shaking hands"
Our wellness-area is open ...
- the restriction provides for a minimum distance of 1m
- also our steam baths is open - for single use or for use with persons from your own family
- there are restrictions due to the distance rules in the area of the person capacities - per sauna. The maximum number of guests per sauna is indicated in front of the sauna cabin
- infusions may not be carried out at present
- opening hours will be adjusted if necessary (longer opening hours)
Covid-19 Dashboard of Tyrol
Pitztal Mountain Railways
All measures that come into effect at the mountain railways can be found here:
Chill-Out instead of Après-Ski
Après-Ski on a large scale is hardly known in the Pitztal anyway. This year we are therefore focusing on a generous amount of space and relaxing chill-out music to underline the peace and quiet after skiing.
The ski schools also take appropriate measures: Strict distance regulations apply here as well. In offices or meeting places, larger group formations are to be avoided, and childcare is to take place exclusively outdoors. Where it is not possible to keep the distance, a mouth and nose protector must be worn. Pre-booking is requested by both the ski schools and the ski rental companies.
- Wash your hands frequently. Use soap and water or an alcohol-based hand disinfectant.
- Keep a safe distance from people who cough or sneeze.
- Wear a mask if you cannot keep a distance.
- Do not touch the eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze or cough or sneeze into the crook of your arm.
- Stay at home when you feel sick.
Follow the recommendations of your local health authority:
- Consult a doctor if you have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing.
- Call the doctor's office before your visit. Your doctor can then direct you to the right place more quickly. This is for your protection and prevents the spread of viruses and other infectious diseases
Status: 13.10.2020, all data without guarantee