The Hotel Gletscherblick was already more than 60 years ago and over the years generously laid out and renovated. So that you as a guest can develop the full vacation atmosphere, we have focused on the best possible organization in the implementation of the new safety measures.
We are not only in constant exchange with the authorities, but also pay special attention to our health. Even before "keeping our distance" was on everyone's lips, we lived by the principle of mindfulness. Mindful in dealing with people, nature and resources.
The small 1 x 1 of the Corona Rules:
- Keep your distance - we have a lot of indoor and outdoor space with limited room occupancy.
- 1 meter distance to strangers in all areas
- Wash hands regularly
- Please do not shake hands. We are happy to show our appreciation in other ways.
- Obligatory wearing of FFP masks in closed rooms
- When entering the hotel as well as going to the buffet, please disinfect your hands. Disinfectants can be found at all entrances, in the restaurant and wellness area
- Gloves for serving at the buffet will be provided
- You will receive a fixed regular place
- For the use of the sauna, if necessary, the opening hours will be extended.
- In case of signs of illness do not travel In case of signs during the stay contact the host.
Measures are continuously adapted to the official guidelines of the Austrian Federal Government - please note that changes may occur at short notice!
as at 10.06.21
NOW IS TIME TO PLAN AND LOOK FORWARD - your travelling to austria:
A feeling of security is a prerequisite for carefree vacation enjoyment. With conviction and a passion for providing genuine hospitality, we ensure this with the following measures:
Important information for our guests (subject to chance):
As of 19.5.2020, the entry regulation according to the European ECDC card will apply in Austria.
Link & colour explanation to the ECDC card:
Green/Yellow/Orange: free entry // Red: no quarantine if persons are tested, vaccinated or recovered.
The quarantine obligation on arrival only applies to high-risk areas with a 7-day incidence of more than 250 & if you come from a virus mutation area (colour dark red)
For your trouble-free entry into Austria due to the new regulations the following applies
1) Obligatory registration of entry - this is possible maximum 72h before arrival
further information can be found here: www.austria.info/de/service-und-fakten/coronavirus-situation-in-oesterreich/einreise-nach-oesterreich
2) The 3-G rule applies thus:
Tested (PCR - not older than 72 hours or antigen test - not older than 48 hours).
Vaccinated (22 days after the first vaccination, which may not be longer than 3 months ago or 6 months after the 2nd vaccination)
Convalescent (up to 6 months after the disease with corresponding confirmation or with proof of neutralising antibodies, which must not be older than 3 months).
* Compulsory testing also applies to children from 10 years of age.
Entry tests apply as follows: Self-test with digital solution: 1 day; Antigen test 2 days; PCR test 3 days.
The EU regulation comes into force at the end of June. The mutual recognition of the certificates then also at EU level will help to facilitate the freedom of travel. According to the current status, the Green Passport should be valid in all EU member states as well as in the EEA area and Switzerland. The countries visited are not allowed to save the data contained in the QR code.
Please regularly check the current regulations:
Austria: https://www.austria.info/en Germany: www.auswaertiges-amt.de/de/aussenpolitik/laender/oesterreich-node/oesterreichsicherheit/210962 Switzerland: www.eda.admin.ch/eda/de/home/vertretungen-und-reisehinweise/oesterreich/reisehinweise-fueroesterreich.html
as at 10.06.2021
The most important at a glance
- Compulsory wearing of FFP2 masks indoors
- Distance regulations: We have a lot of indoor and outdoor space with limited room occupancy.
- All public areas are equipped with disinfectants and are cleaned on an ongoing basis. Handrails, door knobs, elevator buttons and surfaces are disinfected at regular intervals.
- Cleaning with the Hollu cleaning concept by our trained staff.
- A freshly disinfected room is available to you upon arrival. Room cleaning is carried out according to the HACCP color control system. We use our own cleaning utensils for each room.
- On request more privacy by lower room cleaning.
- Please note that during room cleaning only the maid is allowed to be alone in the room.
Arrival & Departure
- We welcome you from 15.00 o'clock
- The check out time remains unchanged at 10.30 am - we ask you to adhere to the check out time & release of the rooms to ensure the cleaning & disinfection intervals for you.
- Please note that we cannot offer early arrival & late departure with use of the wellness area!
- You can check-in in advance online via our APP. Here is the link to the APP: https://portal.gastfreund.net/hotel-gletscherblick-mittelberg
- MOUTH-NOSE PROTECTION OBLIGATION FOR HOSTS
We hosts and employees wear a mouth-nose protection in direct contact with customers. Placed at the hotel reception in a plexiglass screen.
- OBLIGATORY MOUTH-NOSE PROTECTION FOR GUESTS IN THE HOTEL
Guests are required to wear FFP2-mask in all closed rooms (except at the seat)
- GENERAL MASK OBLIGATION IN AUSTRIA
- In public transport, mountain railroads, in trade, in the service sector, in public authorities, in churches, in banks and post office branches as well as in medical facilities (doctors, pharmacies...) there is a FFP2-mask obligation in Austria.
Hotel bar | Lounge
The lounge area around the hotel bar is open. A consumation at the bar is not allowed at the moment.
- In the restaurant you have a reserved table for the duration of your stay and with sufficient distance to the seat neighbors. We thank you for your understanding that specific table requests are not possible at the moment due to the maximum "table occupancy" to be observed and the minimum distances to be maintained.
- The daily menu, wine list & bar menu are now also available in digital form - directly via your own device (QR code) and via our "Gastfreund-APP".
- Buffets take place in compliance with hygiene regulations (hand disinfection before each buffet course or gloves) and with the necessary distance. You can enjoy dinner as before. Tea and fruit are still available in the spa for free withdrawal.
SPA area | Saunas
- The saunas are open. The maximum number of people per cabin is marked. The general distance rules apply here as well.
- The steam bath is open - for individual use or for use with people from your own family.
- Unfortunately, sauna infusions are temporarily not allowed.
- Opening hours will be adjusted if necessary (longer opening hours).
Massages & treatments in the Haslauer tub
Spa treatments are not offered at the moment.
Fit & active
- Our gym is at your disposal. For your safety, only people living in the same household are allowed to work out at the same time.
- Courses, activities & hikes with our guides take place in smaller groups and in compliance with the distance rules (possibly limited number of participants).
Measures of the mountain railroads
NEW: Ski passes can be purchased directly at our hotel.
All further information can be found here. ->>>
Covid-19 commissioner / Covid-19 prevention concept
In the course of the reopening planning, we have implemented a Covid-19 prevention concept for your safety. A lot of processes and contracts for all processes and departments in the house have taxes. It contains for all cleaning and disinfection plans, rights, requirements for handling, general guidelines and official intervals. This concept is conveyed and adapted to the new government guidelines.
Adjusted cancellation conditions
Travel Safe cancellation policy for carefree vacation planning
It means that all our employees are tested weekly for Corona, that the hygiene protection measures that are already in force are strictly adhered to and implemented by us and that our guests are once again made aware of the basic hygiene measures on arrival. Together we create a safe environment for a relaxed and, above all, healthy break!
Tyrol's tourism insists on certified security - and we are there: We perceive our role as trustworthy and secure and use the "SAFE SERVICE" learning app as a modern training tool for our employees.
Our company has had digital training on security topics such as protective measures, distance rules, hygiene or contactless customer experience more successfully. New regulations, for example on admission tests, guest registration and prevention conventions, are also part of the training. If the app is rejected directly via push notification on the mobile phone.