The Hotel Gletscherblick was already more than 60 years ago and over the years generously laid out and renovated. So that you as a guest can develop the full vacation atmosphere, we have focused on the best possible organization in the implementation of the new safety measures.
We are not only in constant exchange with the authorities, but also pay special attention to our health. Even before "keeping our distance" was on everyone's lips, we lived by the principle of mindfulness. Mindful in dealing with people, nature and resources.
The small 1 x 1 of the Corona Rules:
- Keep your distance - we have a lot of indoor and outdoor space with limited room occupancy.
- Wash hands regularly
- Please do not shake hands. We are happy to show our appreciation in other ways.
- When entering the hotel as well as going to the buffet, please disinfect your hands. Disinfectants can be found in the restaurant and recreation areas.
- Gloves for serving at the buffet will be provided
- You will receive a fixed regular place
- For the use of the sauna, if necessary, the opening hours will be extended.
- In case of signs of illness do not travel In case of signs during the stay contact the host.
The most important at a glance
- Distance regulations: We have a lot of indoor and outdoor space with limited room occupancy.
- All public areas are equipped with disinfectants and are cleaned on an ongoing basis. Handrails, door knobs, elevator buttons and surfaces are disinfected at regular intervals.
- Cleaning with the Hollu cleaning concept by our trained staff.
- A freshly disinfected room is available to you upon arrival. Room cleaning is carried out according to the HACCP color control system. We use our own cleaning utensils for each room.
- On request more privacy by lower room cleaning.
- Please note that during room cleaning only the maid is allowed to be alone in the room.
Arrival & Departure
- We welcome you from 15.00 o'clock
- The check out time remains unchanged at 10.30 am - we ask you to adhere to the check out time & release of the rooms to ensure the cleaning & disinfection intervals for you.
- Please note that we cannot offer early arrival & late departure with use of the wellness area!
- You can check-in in advance online via our APP. Here is the link to the APP: https://portal.gastfreund.net/hotel-gletscherblick-mittelberg
- MOUTH-NOSE PROTECTION OBLIGATION FOR HOSTS
We hosts and employees wear a mouth-nose protection in direct contact with customers. Placed at the hotel reception in a plexiglass screen.
- OBLIGATORY MOUTH-NOSE PROTECTION FOR GUESTS IN THE HOTEL
Guests are required to wear mouth-nose protection in the restaurant (except at the seat) and wherever a minimum distance of 1 meter cannot be maintained. You feel most comfortable with your own mouth-nose protection. Therefore, please bring it with you.
- GENERAL MASK OBLIGATION IN AUSTRIA
In public transport, mountain railroads, in trade, in the service sector, in public authorities, in churches, in banks and post office branches as well as in medical facilities (doctors, pharmacies...) there is a mouth-nose protection obligation in Austria.
Hotel bar | Lounge
The lounge area around the hotel bar is open.
- In the restaurant you have a reserved table for the duration of your stay and with sufficient distance to the seat neighbors. We thank you for your understanding that specific table requests are not possible at the moment due to the maximum "table occupancy" to be observed and the minimum distances to be maintained.
- The daily menu, wine list & bar menu are now also available in digital form - directly via your own device (QR code) and via our "Gastfreund-APP".
- Buffets take place in compliance with hygiene regulations (hand disinfection before each buffet course or gloves) and with the necessary distance. You can enjoy dinner as before. Tea and fruit are still available in the spa for free withdrawal.
SPA area | Saunas
- The saunas are open. The maximum number of people per cabin is marked. The general distance rules apply here as well.
- The steam bath is open - for individual use or for use with people from your own family.
- Unfortunately, sauna infusions are temporarily not allowed.
- Opening hours will be adjusted if necessary (longer opening hours).
Massages & treatments in the Haslauer tub
Spa treatments are offered.
Fit & active
- Our gym is at your disposal. For your safety, only people living in the same household are allowed to work out at the same time.
- Courses, activities & hikes with our guides take place in smaller groups and in compliance with the distance rules (possibly limited number of participants).
Measures of the mountain railroads
NEW: Ski passes can be purchased directly at our hotel.
All further information can be found here. ->>>
Feel free, feel safe ... you are in good hands with usOur hygiene concept
- Planning certainty
- Eased cancellation conditions for direct bookings
- Cancellation free of charge until 10 days before arrival