Holidays in Pitztal offer you eventful trips in the surrounding area for each time of the year. Experience in your holidays beautiful and especially restorative days in our hotel. If you are interested into other activities too, we give you some clues with good grace:
- The Swarovski Crystalworlds in Wattens in Tyrol are just a few minutes away from Innsbruck. There awaits you a multifaceted play of crystalline colours and shapes.
- At Alpine Coaster in Imst you experience a racy ride - it's the longest alpine rollercoaster in the world at an altitude of 1.500 metres. This adventure-rollercoaster makes your heart beat faster.
- Who wants to hike through several regions of Pitztal can take the european long-distance trail "E5", which starts at Oberstdorf in Allgäu and ends at Meran in beautiful South Tyrol.
More destinations in the immediate vicinity:
- Knappenwelt in Tarrenz: www.knappenwelt.at
- Mystical gorge with waterfall: www.zammer-lochputz.at
- Ötzidorf in Umhausen with it's history of the legendary Ötzi: www.oetzidorf.at
- Waterfall Stuibenfall: www.stuibenfall.com
- Castle of Ehrenberg in Reutte inclusive knight-museum and annual medieval games: www.ehrenberg.at
- Innsbruck, the capital city of Tyrol with beautiful historic centre, alpine zoo, Bergisel ski jump, enormous round painting - just a small extract of the many, many sights for your holidays in Pitztal: