A feeling of security is a prerequisite for carefree vacation enjoyment. With conviction and a passion for providing genuine hospitality, we ensure this with the following measures:
Important information for our guests (subject to chance):
As of 19.5.2020, the entry regulation according to the European ECDC card will apply in Austria.
Link & colour explanation to the ECDC card:
Green/Yellow/Orange: free entry // Red: no quarantine if persons are tested, vaccinated or recovered.
The quarantine obligation on arrival only applies to high-risk areas with a 7-day incidence of more than 250 & if you come from a virus mutation area (colour dark red)
For your trouble-free entry into Austria due to the new regulations the following applies
1) Obligatory registration of entry - this is possible maximum 72h before arrival
further information can be found here: www.austria.info/de/service-und-fakten/coronavirus-situation-in-oesterreich/einreise-nach-oesterreich or informations about travelling to tyrol
2) The 3-G rule applies thus:
Tested (PCR - not older than 48 hours or antigen test - not older than 24 hours)
Vaccinated (after 2. vaccination or 22 days after the vaccination with Johnson & Johnson, which may not be longer than 360 days ago)
Convalescent (up to 6 months after the disease with corresponding confirmation or with proof of neutralising antibodies, which must not be older than 3 months).
* Compulsory testing also applies to children from 10 years of age.
Entry tests apply as follows: Antigen test 24 hours; PCR test 48 hours).
The EU regulation comes into force at beginning of july. The mutual recognition of the certificates then also at EU level will help to facilitate the freedom of travel. According to the current status, the Green Passport should be valid in all EU member states as well as in the EEA area and Switzerland. The countries visited are not allowed to save the data contained in the QR code.
Please regularly check the current regulations:
Austria: https://www.austria.info/en Germany: www.auswaertiges-amt.de/de/aussenpolitik/laender/oesterreich-node/oesterreichsicherheit/210962 Switzerland: www.eda.admin.ch/eda/de/home/vertretungen-und-reisehinweise/oesterreich/reisehinweise-fueroesterreich.html
as at 15.09.2021
Also in this special year, vacation planning should be fun and carefree. Be flexible, don't have to do anything - we relaxed our cancellation conditions:
We are constantly monitoring the situation and should it be necessary, we will adjust the cancellation conditions accordingly. Of course, the changed cancellation conditions also apply to reservations already made and do not need to be confirmed separately again.
Our cancellation conditions:
- until 21 days before arrival free cancellation
- from 20 days before arrival 30 %
- from 10 days before arrival 50 %
- from 7 days before arrival 70 %
Cancellation guarantee free of charge up to 24 hours before arrival if one of these reasons applies:
- state quarantine order for returnees from the federal sate of tyrol
- you yourwelf or one of your fellow travellers are covid-19 positive or a K1 person (presentation of a positive test / offical notivication required)
Of course, this also applies to an early departure.
We recommend in any case the conclusion of a travel insurance. This insurance also covers a COVID-19 case.
Here you can buy a travel insurance -->>
- Carefree vacation in the Pitztal Valley
- Stay flexible until the end
- Skiing vacations with a good feeling
- Mountains, nature & clear air
- We watch out for each other!